Music education for babies and toddlers
A Lifetime of Music
Musikgarten is the only program that offers curricula for newborns through group piano instruction. It is based on a keen understanding of how children learn, in both a general sense and, specifically, how they learn music./p>
Marjorie attended Bowling Green State University for Music Education, and Harpsichord Performance. Marjorie has a piano studio for children and adults, and is currently The Assistant Organist at Christ & St. Luke’s Episcopal Church in Norfolk, VA.
- Mixed ages 16 Months- 5 Years
- 8 week session
- 30 minute classes
- May 1 – June 19, 2019
- Wednesdays, 10:15 a.m.
- Cost: $115*
Move and Sing with Your Animal Friends
- Creepers and Crawlers
- Jumpers and Hoppers
- Buzzers and Singers
- Swimmers and Leapers n Dance and Play Instruments Together
Enjoy With an Instrument Discovery Time
Family Activities and Materials
- Outstanding Musikgarten CD for the whole family!
- Parent Activity Book with immersion activities to help each family “fall in love” with nature.
- Pair of natural wood sand blocks, a new addition to your instrument collection
*Materials included in tuition