MAKE YOUR PLEDGE
Join us in helping others find a place of belonging here.
Read the info below for more information, or scroll down to fill out the pledge form.
We are dedicated to providing a spiritual home to those seeking love, acceptance, and Christian fellowship. When the churches had to shut down live services and gatherings, our amazing staff moved to online worship and programs within 24 hours. Despite being remote:
- Adult and children formation groups have met every week;
- We provide virtual worship seven days a week from morning prayer to Sunday service;
- We launched a virtual worship as well as a concert series which draws thousands from around the world;
- Our ministry and community groups continue to meet virtually or socially distanced;
- Outreach continues to flourish with expanded offerings including school supplies and food; and
- We are almost ready to live stream services with six new high definition cameras.
To ensure we can continue to be nimble and innovative in the future, we must continue to invest in our parish.
Please fill out the form below to make your pledge for this year. If you’ve already made your pledge, you can make a payment here.
We know that some have been impacted more than others by COVID-19, but our community is strong and your commitment to continuing our work has sustained our ministries.
We are asking our congregation to come together this year to ensure we can fulfill our vision for the future, and for those who can, to step up with their giving this year to ensure we meet our goal of $1M.
We are Christ and St. Luke’s. We belong. Others need us.
With God’s grace, let’s make this happen.
Our Stewardship Campaign
Each year, our Annual Giving Campaign funds our annual budget and allows us to:
- Fund outreach initiatives
Employ our staff
Cover utilities and operation costs
Our 2021 Initiatives
This year, we are adding two initiatives to our funding priorities:
- Fund a full-time “Family Minister” staff position. This position would be filled by lay or ordained person to provide support, spiritual guidance, education, and faith formation for our families and children – because faith formation is not just for children, it is formed through the entire family.
- Increase the salaries of our staff for the first time in several years. Our staff is small for such a multifaceted church and they have worked tirelessly over the past several months to ensure our congregation’s needs are met. It is time for them to receive raises.